"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6

Monday, August 15, 2011

Not Back to School Blog Hop

Just getting in on the action with the "Not Back to School Blog Hop"....some fun photos taken just before school started.  I took one of my 1st grader ON our first day of school and it wasn't a good one, so we're going to enjoy these instead... (Note:  Had to remove the original pictures I had posted here.  I discovered that since they were done professionally, I did not acquire the right to post them.  :(   )


1st Grader


My 10th grader
He is in public school.  Long story, but that's what he prefers.


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Stopping by from HHH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am stopping by from the MFW Blogroll and co-hosting the My Father's World Homeschool Highlights this school year with Kathi @ A Heart Like Water. This is where MFW families connect weekly, or as often as you like, to share what we are doing in our schools. The first one is Aug 25, the info is on my blog. I hope you join us!

    Kattie
    http://2ladybugsandalizard.blogspot.com/

    ps: We did really enjoy MFW first, I hope you guys do too! Looks like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete