"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Bit Behind

Okay - this is a short post.  Really short, because I am determined to catch up just a little bit in the hour and half I have of free time.

At the time I am writing this post, I am officially several weeks behind in our homeschool blog.  For those that might follow this blog, I assure you just because a week hasn't been posted here, doesn't mean we aren't doing school.  There is only so much time in a day.  There are only so many hours and minutes and sometimes blogging takes the back seat.  Even though I truly enjoy it and love to share what's going on here I don't always have time to sit and recreate our week.

But, rest assured, I have lots of fun pictures that are calling my name to be shared!!  We've done some really wonderful studies in the last few weeks and I am determined to get them posted up here and shared!

So, for now, know that I am back at it ....

Educating in Christ,

Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment