"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Desk and Work Area

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.  My dear husband is customizing a desk and shelves for our home school area.  We don't have an extra room at our house, so we've turned the small cubby area in my son's bedroom into our home school area.  For months now, we've been "doing" school on a card table.  So, this is going to be a wonderful addition and will definitely help me get organized.

We are going from this:

And this:


To this....well, it's not finished, and this photo is rather dark, but this is the desk part anyway.  We'll soon have shelves up the wall behind the desk:


Will keep you posted and share the final results as soon as it's finished!!

God's blessings,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment