"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let the Record Reflect.....

Okay - so the last post you saw was week #15....We are NOT still on week #16....even though this blog doesn't show it we've continued our studies.  This momma just hasn't had time to sit and blog the last couple of weeks.  I hate that but sometimes life gets in the way of the "important" things we think we need to do.  Ha ha!!  For me, I love to blog....but when the business of life gets in the way I have to make choices and needless to say, updating what we have done at school gets pushed to the back burner.  That doesn't mean we aren't still doing school - - because you can't see it here.  We are and Caleb is doing great!!   ;o)

So, stay tuned....updates are coming soon I hope.

Love and blessings,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment